I forget to write en english , chat gpt translation :

I updated to WSL2 as soon as it became available (around October/November). I ran |update-manager -d| because it works now, and then switched to SageMath dev with |git checkout dev|.

I haven't had any issues so far. I created an icon so I can start it like a regular application. Also, JupyterLab is available in the Jupyter Notebook menu, which is great!

However, I have Ubuntu in dual boot and I can't build Sage-10.4.xx there. There's an error with |cypari| and |numpy|, so I gave up until Ubuntu 24.04 is released. In the meantime, I'm using Sage in Conda version 10.3.

I installed Manjaro on an external drive. Since I have a new fast USB port (Ryzen 9 7900x 12 cores), my USB SSD is very fast, and I don't see any difference compared to my internal SSDs. So, I'm keeping it on the external USB. With Manjaro, SageMath 10.4.3 beta compiled without any problems. It's so easy that you don't need to be an expert—just follow the SageMath tutorial to build it from source!

Awesome.