Hi,

So I tried to add a new directory to SAGE_BRANCH/sage by the following
procedure:

    1) Creating the new directory in SAGE_BRANCH,
        call it "testing".

    2) Creating a file testing/test.py with a sample class.

    3) Creating an empty __init__.py file and
        an all.py containing the text:
        "from test import *"

    4) Adding 'sage.testing' to the packages list in
            SAGE_BRANCH/setup.py

    5) Added "from sage.testing.all import *" to
            SAGE_BRANCH/sage/all.py

but it doesn't like the "from test ..." line.  I tried to change
"test" to "testing.test" or "sage.testing.test", which also fail.  So
I'm wondering what I'm missing?  Thanks,

-Jon
 =)