Hi,

I am moving between versions of SAGE (2.8.12 -> 2.8.14), and would
like to move my old worksheets to the new installation.  In principle
I could move my old worksheets to the new version by exporting them to
files, and then loading them in, however I can't get the old SAGE to
build/run to do this.  I was wondering if I can just copy the
unprocessed worksheet files directly to their new home, and where they
are located?  Also, if I could get the server running, is there a way
to migrate all worksheets at once? Thanks,

-Jon
 =)