On Jan 24, 2008 9:33 AM, bill.p <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have some longish expressions in my notebook.
> When I try to print them out they get truncated.

Truncated or word wrapped?   If word wrapped, if you click to the left of the
output, it will toggle between "show", "word wrap off", "hide".  The state
for individual cells should be remembered.   There is currently no global
feature to turn off word wrap altogether in the notebook, but there should
be, since I wanted just that feature myself this morning when doing some
calculations.   I'll put it in trac:

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics