I am using Mac OSX, running Python 2.5.1 from the terminal.

By "regular interpreter" i mean, pulling up the Terminal and typing
python to launch the Python. I want to be able to bundle everything up
for users and let them interact with whatever interpreter they use and
not necessarily need to know about using sage.  Allowing them to build
write scripts referencing my classes to manipulate data.

Again, I'm new to Sage and Python (am typically a Java dev) so I
apologize if these questions are ridiculous.  I am trying to find
analogous situation to jaring up my library and letting users use it
to build Java apps.