Alex

Thanks for your help.  I had searched the group and found the thread
about nth roots, but I wasn't putting it together with the plot
statement correctly.

Thanks also to Jason for publishing an illustration -- good idea.  The
published worksheets are a great resource for learning Sage and
working through the subtleties, one which I'll remember to search for
future questions.