Perhaps the video only applies to OS X.5, in which case it should be
so labeled.
Perhaps the dialog box which appears in the video should be brought
fully into view and discussed rather than glossed over.
Perhaps the video could be made more encompassing, since currently it
seems to assume things will just work, which they may under OS X.5,
but not in my case.
Perhaps you would like to actually test the OS X.4 binary on OS X.4 in
order to update the video and readme.
Perhaps you would like to try to fix the specific problem I
encountered, for which I stll have no direct solution, that the icon
doesn't seem to be runnable.
Perhaps the video and readme just need a clarification for OS X.4.
Perhaps as a newbie user of OS X and very rusty unix user I merely
forgot about something that should have been in the video and readme.
Perhaps an effort could be made to document what has not been tested
yet so that volunteers could know what needs to be tested, and newbies
could steer clear.
Perhaps older, but more stable and more fully tested versions could be
made available as options to those less able or willing to debug.

>From my limited experience, I would add to the readme: "If when you
click the sage icon, it doesn't know how to run, instead search for
unix in the Finder help in order to bring up a Terminal window, into
which type: /applications/sage/sage". But, is that really what you
want to say to Mac users? I mean, it's a work around, but isn't there
a fix?

A recent post to this list about creating an icon on the desktop that
would run sage did for me create a desktop icon, but the icon does not
directly run sage.
I used TextEdit to see that the XML of the icon does contain the
string /applications/sage/sage, but for some reason it doesn't launch
sage.
It does however give me easy access to a Terminal window, into which I
can type: /applications/sage/sage, which does work.

Also, my wife in an effort to help tried to install each of the two
binaries currently available for her Power PC based Mac, and got a
corrupted file error each time.

dwb