Sage Gurus,
Please help,
I have had Sage up and running in a Windows Vista machine using VMWare
player. I have opened and closed it several times. Now I get this
message:
Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection.
Please try again.
Try Again

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing VMWare, I have checked /
sbin/ifconfig and the IP I am using is correct:
http://192.168.230.128/

I have played with my LAN settings i.e. changed them to automatically
detect settings, I have reloaded Mozilla Firefox (upgraded to beta 3.0
in the process) and get the same results.

I love the idea of Sage and I am just learning it. I used Mathematica
at UCSD as an undergraduate electrical engineering student and now
just want a tool to help me master my fundamentals.

Anyway there are no messages in the VMware message log. Oh yes I have
powered down and rebooted the laptop more than once.
Thanks very much,
Ron Brooks