On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Stefano Maggiolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the answer. Sadly some of my "n" have a prime decomposition
> with multiplicity. Moreover I have other requirements (some of the
> unknowns should be treated as parameters) so I think I'll go for a
> custom solution. If anyone is interested I could post it here when
> I've reached a working state.

One can reduce solving A*x = b over ZZ/p^m by solving A*x' = b' mod (p)
for m different choices of b'.  See "Dixon's p-adic lifting" algorithm for this
sort of thing...  It's usually applied to solving A*x = b over QQ, but could
also be used to just solve over ZZ/p^m.  This is not directly available in
Sage, unfortunately.  I wish it were.

 -- William