Hi Jason,

Thanks for trying to help. I suppose that Chris Brown is in a similar
situation as you and does not have an osx box to compile his code. It
would probably be more efficient if someone with an osx box and with a
developer background (unlike me) asked him for specific advice. Also, I
have to get on with my work and I am not even sure if qepcad would solve
my problem. Sorry to bail here.

Thanks again,
Stan