I change the sequence of dots to size=2 and now the line looks better.

world + sum([point3d(v, color='red') for v in city_coords]) + sum
([point3d(v, size=2, color='green') for v in mydots])

The parametric_plot3d command seems a better way to do this but I am
not sure yet how to use it. I am working on it.

Thanks