I see I expressed myself wrong
(I meant the problem was in the "for" line)
so what's going on is that gap is attempting to built first the whole
list and that is taking way too much time (right?)
are there any iterator that avoids that amount of memory and take the
elements "on the fly", like xrange?
Because I don't wanna print all of the matrices, I just wanted to
iterate among them and compute one counterexample and then break the
loop, and I just found out the problem was when the iteration begins.