Dear Burcin,

On Nov 18, 9:51 am, Burcin Erocal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I do this with the code I develop out of the tree too. You need to
> import your module explicitly for each doctest, i.e., include a "from
> foo import func_name" at the beginning of your EXAMPLES: section.

OK, I'll change it accordingly!

> A patch fixing this is in 3.2.rc1, but I don't recall if it was in a
> previous stable release or not. Which version are you using?

Still version 3.1.4

In other words, if the next release appears (couple of days?) it would
work. I guess I can wait a few days.

> Sage seems to include the current directory in the module search path
> (sys.path). This is not the case for doctesting.

Do I understand correctly that this will be fixed in Sage 3.2?

> I think using the SAGE_PATH variable in general is a better approach.

Do you mean "better approach for Sage" or "better approach for my
writing doc-tests"? By the way, what is SAGE_PATH? It isn't defined,
and even search_src('SAGE_PATH') fails.

Thank you very much
       Simon