Jason Grout wrote:
> I agree with you that we could (and should?) do a lot to support
> graphics as an integral part of calculations.  I've spent some time
> thinking about it.  If we used TinyMCE or some other editor, I suppose
> we could have images in the input code.  See
> http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/examples/full.php (click on the image
> button at the bottom right of the toolbar to insert an image).  TinyMCE
> might be too much of a heavy-weight solution, but we could figure out
> how they did it and do it ourselves.

For further reference, here are some links of people that tried to
implement drag-and-drop images into TinyMCE:

http://www.brickswithoutclay.com/archives/2007/04/quicktime-harsh/

Also, for those that have google or wordpress accounts, how do you add
images to your posts?  Is it easy and intuitive?

Jason