Nikos Apostolakis <nikos...@gmail.com> writes:
> Robert Miller <rlmills...@gmail.com> writes:

[...]

>> The edge_labels option should return True if and only if there is a
>> label-preserving isomorphism, as it does in your example in Sage
>> 3.2.2:

[...]

> Great!  I'll upgrade and hopefully everything will be fine.  Thanks.

I updated to 2.3.3 and is_isomorphic now works as expected.  Thanks.
I still have some problems, with how sage treats graphs.  For example:

  sage: foo = Graph()
  sage: foo.add_edges([(0, 1, 1), (0, 2, 2)])
  sage: bar = Graph()
  sage: bar.add_edges([(0, 1, 2), (0, 2, 1)])
  sage: boo = [foo, bar]
  sage: boo.remove(bar);

At this point, I would expect boo to have only one element namely foo.
However:

  sage: boo[0].edges()
  sage: [(0, 1, 2), (0, 2, 1)]

So it seems that instead of foo, bar was remoned.  It appears that
the remove method thinks that foo and bar are the same, so when
asked to remove bar it removes foo, which it considers to be the
first appearance of bar!  This is rather confusing.

Thanks,
Nikos