Hello,
I'm novice in SAGE but I have a strange problem:
I have to compute some eigenvalues for the set of cuspidal newforms
for the group Gamma0(15), weight 4 and Legendre character chi of
conductor 5, so I type in SAGE the following set of instruction:

SAGE: chi=DirichletGroup(11,QQ).1
SAGE: m=numerical_eigenforms(chi,4); m
   Numerical Hecke eigenvalues for [1,-1] of weight 4
SAGE: m.ap(2)

This instruction produces a crash: in notebook the system answers:
   /usr/local/sage/local/bin/sage-sage: line 352:  4080 Illegal
instruction
   python "$@"

In SAGE command line mode this set of instructions produces a similar
crash.
Some could help me? I thank you in advance,
Beppe