On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM, giuseppe.molteni1
<giuseppe.molte...@unimi.it> wrote:

> Dear William,
> I thank you for your very prompt replay!
> Actually ther is a missprint in my post: the my group
> is Gamma0(15), not Gamma0(11), so the first line of
> my code was
>
> SAGE: chi=DirichletGroup(15,QQ).1
>
> so that the dimension of the eigenforms space is 4.
> I have just tried the code on the public notebook server
> without any crash: as you suggest me the origin of my
> problem is evidently in my binary (I'm using windows
> with VMware Player). In next days I will download a
> different version.
> Thank you again,
> Beppe

Unfortunately, there is no different version to download.

We're currently working on making it so the sage vmware player will
work even on older computers that don't have sse3 instructions.   I hope
this happens soon.  In the meantime, please feel free to use sagenb.org
as much as you want.

William