lmc70 wrote:
> I got a new issue after change to %hideall.  Each time reopening the
> workbook the %hideall cell is missing (the results are still there).
> Cannot see the greyed %hideall and tried to click that area still
> won't activate the hidden cell.  I have to use the edit to comment
> %hideall to let the cell shows up.  It seems like if you don't close
> and reopen the worksheet the greyed %hideall is always there, it
> dispears only after you reopen it.

That's right.  I think the reasoning is that %hideall just completely
gets rid of the input from view.  However, when you're actually putting
them in, you might have some second thoughts and want to re-edit the
cell.  My process with %hideall cells is usually:

1. Make cells %hideall.  However, sometimes I haven't completely
polished those cells to perfection.  So I'm glad I can still click on
the grey %hideall and tweak the input cells.

2. When I have polished everything, I save, quit, and reopen the
worksheet.  I think of this as committing the hideall cells to actually
be hideall cells.

I realize that I could just do this by making the cells %hide, and then
just at the end making all of the %hide cells into %hideall cells, if
%hideall actually got rid of the input from view immediately.  Maybe
that would be a better way to do things; more consistent for the user, etc.

Jason