On May 1, 5:42 pm, nickname <bru...@fordham.edu> wrote:
> As  said in my email, it is not possible to move the sage folder out
> of the .dmg container.

Yes, I read that already. How does that manifest itself? Do you get an
error message? Is the folder not selectable? etc.

>  Also, the only to move this non-working
> .dmg into the trash is to force  Finder to quit and restart!

It sounds like your local install of OSX is either broken or the dmg
you downloaded has been corrupted during the download (assuming the
upload worked when placing it on the sever). Have you verified the
md5sum that is posted with the binary right on the download page?

> Thank you.

Cheers,

Michael