On May 4, 4:25 pm, gsw <georgswe...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Georg,

> after several attempts I was able to produce a Sage-3.4.1....dmg the
> contents of which are "drag-and-droppable", and the issue should not
> arise again (knock on wood) for future versions of Sage.

Well, since it always worked for me AFAIK I am curious what the
problem was.

>  Sorry for
> that! I expect Sage 3.4.2 to be out before the end of the week, so you
> might want to wait for this one. I don't know if the re-made
> Sage-3.4.1....dmg will make it to the official Sage download page,
> poke me if you need it.

3.4.2 is basically done and the last 3.4.2 tarball + the patch at
#5981 will be it unless we run into some other issue. I am about to
check all my build logs, so we ought to know shortly.

Just ping me if/when you have 10.4 binaries and I will at least
download and drag & drop them this time. Thanks for providing those
since we seem to be lacking 10.4 access, especially on G4 otherwise.

> Cheers,
> gsw

Cheers,

Michael