I am using aceraspire 4710 laptop. Processor is pentium T2080 dual core.
1GB  RAM  with 160GB  Hard disk.
I have tried sage4.1 to install in Mandriva 2008.1 spring version in KDE
desktop.  I  have downloaded  a  binary version  of  sage  from  the  sage
website,  one  which is suitable  for  Mandriva. but during the installation
process a warning message is obtained. which says ¨This sage install was
built on a machine that supports instructions that are not available on this
computer.  Sage will likely fail with illegal instuction errors! the
following processor flags were on the build machine but are not on this
computer.  The missing flag is SSSE3. what can i do to overcome this
difficulty. please help me.

--
Noufal.A
Research Scholar