On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 03:52:27PM -0800, Josh wrote:

> Thank you!  This appears to have worked great!
> I just haven't found any problems, so I'm assuming its great.

There's a way to check this, if you want to be sure.

Go into the directory of your freshly-installed Sage, and type

make test

This runs most of the Sage test suite (it could take a while,
depending on your machine) and reports on failures.  There is also a
longer version, unsurprisingly called

make testlong

which runs the whole test suite.

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne
-- Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/