On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Stefan <stefan.louis.no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh boy.  I had a bunch of problems with getting the VirtualBox
> appliance to work in Windows 7.
>
> When you import the appliance, prior to starting it, go into the
> configuration and look at the hard drive configuration.  The
> configuration should be reference the three files that  comes with the
> Sage package.
>
> Hope that helps.  If you're still having difficulty, let me know!

Hi,

So the main issue is that often some of the hard drives aren't
appearing after import, due to bugs in VirtualBox on various
platforms?   Though inconvenient, I can probaby rebuild the
virtualmachine in a way such that there is exactly one virtual hard
drive instead of 3 (by partitioning that drive), which will hopefully
work around this problem.

William