On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 03:03:32 -0800 (PST), Harald Schilly
<harald.schi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 1:16 am, Alex Ghitza <aghi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I finished creating binaries for 32-bit and 64-bit Archlinux...
>
> Hi, should I upload these to the mirror or do you try again with the
> fat binaries option?

I'll try the fat binaries option, and if that works I'll upload the two
files to "sage.math".  It might take 12 hours or so because I'm about to
go to bed now, so if something goes wrong I won't know until the
morning.  Anyway, I'll email you when I'm done.

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne
-- Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/