Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to sage.  I installed sage vie downloading the source code and
running make
on a Debian GNU/Linux Lenny system.  I tested the command line version of sage
as well as running the testsuite successfully.  Because I would like
to run sage as
a web service in our local network I created a file notebook.py which looks like

from sage.all import *

notebook('sage_notebook',
         port=8000,
         accounts=True,
         interface='IP-Address of my host',
         ulimit='-u 100 -v 300000 -t 3600',
         open_viewer=False,
         timeout=120,
         server_pool=['sageu...@myhost'],

Have you created the account called 'sageuser'? Can you log in via ssh to that account, with no password? I might be tempted to replace 'myhost' with 'localhost' if its on your local host.

dave