Hi!

I just upgraded sage 4.3.1 to sage 4.3.2. In sage 4.3.1, there were a
couple of patches (from various tickets), but I went back to the
unpatched state, by hg_sage.update(originalversionnumber).

During the upgrade, I was notified that some of the patches seemed to
be previously applied, and was asked a question (that I did not
properly understand) on what to do with them. I answered by hitting
"return"; this happened twice.

The upgrade seemed to be successful. But I wonder: What effect would
different answers have had? Can I assume that I now have a clean sage
4.3.2, with which I can now work on tickets?

Cheers
Simon