I had a similar problem, in a directory where I had not applied any patches previously, so it seems like a problem with 4.3.2. I actually randomly answered no and yes, whichever allowed me to finish the upgrade. No problems so far, but I'd like to know what the possible consequences are, too. Otherwise, I'll just do a fresh install over night some time.

Stan