On 03/12/2010 05:43 AM, wxu...@sohu.com wrote:
> Actually I do need them to be plotted by color.
> it seems that sage is not designed for this way.
> could anyone give some information about
> what open source software can do this?

I really don't understand what sort of plot you want.  Can you post some
pictures giving examples of what sort of plot you want, or be extremely
precise in describing *exactly* how you want to visually represent this
function?  There are lots of ways to represent a 4d function like this.

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Grout