Hi Jason and everyone,Thank you very much for your reply.Now I have a function
or a set of data depending all the three coordinates x, y, z.In other words,
there is a corresponding value at every point in 3 dimensional space, which
maybevaries from -1 to 1. I want use color to represent the values in every
point in 3D space.For example in a room there is a temperature value at every
point in 3D space of the room, I want describe the temperature value by color
for every point in the room.I really haven't find a proper example figure from
internet.thanks,YC ----- 原文 ----- 发件人: Jason Grout 主 题: Re: 回复: [sage-support]
Re: 3D plot in sage时 间: 2010年3月16日  05:19:05On 03/12/2010 05:43 AM,
wxu...@sohu.com wrote:> Actually I do need them to be plotted by color.>
it seems that sage is not designed for this way.> could anyone give some
information about> what open source software can do this?> I really don't
understand what sort of plot you want.  Can you post somepictures giving
examples of what sort of plot you want, or be extremelyprecise in describing
*exactly* how you want to visually represent thisfunction?  There are lots of
ways to represent a 4d function like this.Thanks,Jason-- Jason Grout-- To post
to this group, send email to sage-supp...@googlegroups.comto unsubscribe from
this group, send email to sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.comfor more
options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sage-supportURL:
http://www.sagemath.org