On 5/25/10 9:32 PM, Vinod wrote:
I tried installing a sage server and did succeed with it partially.

Now the server is up and my aim is get the sage, matlab, mathematica,
and maple softwares function properly displaying  plots.
but as of now, I could only get sage working with plot options.

Can anyone please give some information on how to get the matlab and
other softwares display plots using sage notebook webserver?

Any help would be appreciated...

If you can get matlab to generate an image in the current directory, the sage notebook will automatically display the image.

Jason