Thanks a bunch Mike!
That's neat. I have been using Sage a lot in my research on Kronecker
products, and the way things go I was expecting something of the sort
"s[lambda].skew([b])" vaguely. But the syntax you wrote is way nicer.
I'll be giving a talk on Sage and Symmetric Functions (specifically
focussing on whatever I've used it for) and there should be a lot more
questions coming up!

Thanks again