Hi Dan,

Thank you for your interest. My Ubuntu box has 3GB memory.
I tried several times (via Web interface, via terminal, exit Sage and
invoke new Sage session...), and I always can reproduce same run-time error.

I can install more 3GB memory after holiday and I'll try again.

Best regards.

--
---
Iwao KIMURA