Hi Jason-
Sorry to keep bugging you about this but I think I'm getting closer to
getting this working. I have found a bunch of apache mod_rewrites has
taken care of many problems, but I the the ajax calls are still
broken. I have identified a javascript function called "asych_request"
which appears to be a prime candidate for a base-url prefix.

My problem now is that the javascript code appears to be compressed or
shrouded in the deployed sage math version. Is there a command or
section of the makefile that rebuilds the deployed javascript code
(in /javascript) from the "readable" code found in the devel
directory? I am thinking that I could add a base url to this function,
rebuild it, and see if that moves this along.
Thanks,
Tom