Hello Jan !

Quick update :
I just reviewed #11738 which touched some code related to chordality.
I also updated my patch at #11735 that implements my (still unproved)
version of the algorithm, because it is formally better than the current
one, and most importantly because it checks that the results returned are
*CORRECT*, which is urgent indeed. At least if this algorithm does not work
either, an exception will be raised instead of returning a wrong result.

I will produce a patch matching your code/paper as soon as possible, though
as I also have to prepare my defense's talk and move to belgium before the
beginning of November, I cannot do it just now `:-D`

I do swear this will be fixed however, and that *before* I begin to work in
Brussels. But I will already sleep easier if I know Sage doesn't return
wrong results ! Thank you again for your help ! I'll keep this thread
updated about what's happening with this code.

Nathann