On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 11:55 PM, David Kirkby <david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
> On 26 December 2011 19:51, David Kirkby <david.kir...@onetel.net> wrote:
>> On 26 December 2011 19:28, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> What problems?  Are there any corresponding open trac tickets or bug
>>> reports about your problems?
>>
>> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/10968
>>
>> Note that another ticket
>>
>> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/9032
>>
>> which was closed (I gave it positive review), was not a complete cure,
>> but the patch reduced the number of failures from 12 to 2.
>
> Correction,
> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/8495
> fixes some MMA issues, but others remain, and are in #10968.

Thanks for reporting all of this and collating and explaining the
bugs.  I've looked at some, and think I could fix some of them pretty
easily.    I can't right now, because I'm more busy with other things,
and my laptop Mathematica license expired.    But once I sort that
out, I'll look at these.

William

--
William Stein