Not sure how to go about doing that. Anyways I tried running the code
for the previous bessel functions I successfully plotted, and the
error shows up as well. Looks like there is an issue with the sage
code not sure where, and what I can do about it. Also I keep the
previous version on hand in cause I have an issue however the same
error pops up.