On Jan 21, 10:48 am, Eric Kangas <eric.c.kan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I take it I am suppose to use debug which should the generate the
> list.

Sure, use pdb or start Sage with ./sage -gdb if you want.  What I
meant was for you to post the current session that fails - just post
exactly what you did all the way up until then.

If you are using the notebook, one way to get at this easily is to
click the "Edit" button and paste everything from the top until the
end of the error.  Again, use pastebin.com if it's really long.

If we can't reproduce the error, it's hard to know how to help,
unfortunately :( but hopefully this will help.

- kcrisman