On 1/25/12 10:56 AM, john_perry_usm wrote:
Hi

In the notebook, what is the difference between "Discard&  quit" and
"Save&  quit"?

IIRC, if you have been editing a cell, but have not yet evaluated it, or if you have edited a text cell but not yet saved it, then Discard will throw away those changes, and Save will save them. Note that if you evaluate a cell, it is automatically saved first.

Those behaviors should be checked, though. I think that is probably what it does off the top of my head.

Thanks,

Jason