I've got these polynomials in two variables, `x`, and `u`. The polynomials are low degree (eight at the moment), but I'm working symbolically, so they print exactly:

  ..+ 314069483520)*sqrt(3) - 80295755776*x + 4831838208)/(1953125*x^63
    - 73828125*x^61...

All I would really like is to see these displayed with approximate coefficients, and to compute their roots.

First attempt: loop through each term and try to n() the coefficient. Madness.

Second attempt: leave SR and work in `Polynomial`s over RR. This works for display purposes, but once I have an MPolynomial_polydict object, I can't figure out how to get the roots (potentially in either variable).

I can go back to SR, take the roots, and then.. go back to Polynomials? Is there a better way to go about it? I feel like I'm reinventing the wheel.