On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com>wrote:

> I don't think it exists, but shouldn't be that hard.  Just get the text
> version of the worksheet (the "Edit" view) and:
>
> Replace
>
> {{{
> INPUT
> ///
> OUTPUT
> }}}
>
> with
>
> \begin{sageblock}
> INPUT
> \end{sageblock}
>
> (or use whatever sagetex environment you like)
>
> I guess it would be a bit harder to convert the text cells' html to latex,
> but should be doable.  But that would be about it, I think.

Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion!  I'd forgotten about getting the text version.
I'll try writing a script to replace input boxes as well replace the common
html with equivalent LaTeX (ie, replace "<em>.....</em>" with
"\emph{....}").  If it seems useful, I'll share it once it's working.

Best wishes,
Stephen