You'd want to make sure this behavior is well documented, otherwise it
could have unexpected behavior (e.g. what happens if you try to plot
it? Is 10.5 treated as a degree or radian?)

I'll be prudent since I am the user. It is not intended to be plotted. What I'm doing is a class "Angle" that represent an angle and I'm creating a method __add__ in such a way that

A=Angle(degree=45)
A+pi/2

will represent the angle 3pi/4

A=Angle(radian=pi)
A-180

will represent the angle 0.

But well, following your advise, I'm keeping an eye on the behavior of that. I'll be mercyless against my function if I see a border effect.

Laurent