OK, here are output from test.log (yes, I am using an English locale)

  File "/home/kjetil/sage/sage-5.0.rc0/devel/sagenb/sagenb/misc/misc.py",
line 134, in find_next_available_port
        raise RuntimeError, "no available port."
    RuntimeError: no available port.

And:

sage -t  -force_lib "devel/sage/sage/tests/cmdline.py"
File "/home/kjetil/sage/sage-5.0.rc0/devel/sage/sage/tests/cmdline.py",
line 314:
    sage: err
Expected:
    ''
Got:
    'WARNING: Configuration file ipythonrc not found. Ignoring request.

kjetil