> I think you are being overly negative, although I agree the question
> could have been put a little better.
>
> If someone is thinking of using Sage in industry, they are likely to
> want to know how much it is used in industry.
>
> I think I'd answer this by pointing out some of the advantages
> compared to commerical, sotware.
this is a little bit suggestion from a student and beginner's mind.i
apology if it will hurt someone's feelings. :)
comparison can be easily searched on google .please tell about the
applications using sage-math which needs to perform mathematical
calculations or an application based on latex but need sage-math also.

the description about sage single cell server can also be added.