With you kind help from the community, I am able to finish the first stage
work with SAGE. I am really appreciated to that! Now I am wondering how I
could possibly output and control the format of the irreducible matrices to
file so that fortran can directly read in for subsequent calculation.

BTW, I would like to ask a basic question. SymmetricGroupRepresentation has
three options, "specht", "orthogonal", "seminormal". Could you please
explain briefly their differences, and when which one should normally be
used. It seems "orthogonal" gives something matching the physically
meaningful Td group result, which seems more meaningful to me?!

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,
Jon