Well Demo is back up.  Thank you to you who fixed that problem.
I tried to log on to sagenb.org again to day and was prompted to create yet
another account today.  Funny thing is I have been able to each time.  No
message that my email or user name was taken.  Any word on what is going on
there?  I have a few students that lost work between tuesday and wednesday.
I appreciate this work an woud gladly financially support it.