On 28/09/2012 18:56, William Stein wrote:

In the next few months, I'll be launching the service described here,
which you'll have the opportunity to financially support:

    http://wstein.org/grants/2012-rrf/rrf.pdf

  -- William

I read that, and two things come to mind.

1) A minor one, but Ghz should be changed to GHz in numerous places.

2) Do you really think you are the best person to do what you propose, or would it be better to get a computer scientist to do it? To me at least, this does not require any maths, but a good computing background, and so is not the job for a mathematician, but a computer scientist.

Dave