On Thu, 22 Nov 2012, P Purkayastha wrote:

(On which list should we continue?)

Start from sage-5.4 or higher version and look at https://github.com/sagemath/sagenb/blob/master/INSTALL.rst. Follow the directions in that file from point 3 onwards. After you have sagenb set up, get the branch of rmartinjak.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sage-notebook/Hh5owT8TCos/6f7BnN4ZKcgJ
Just use rmartinjak instead of jhpalmieri, and use the branch rmartinjak/ldap instead of jhpalmieri/mathmode.

OK, now I got $SAGE_ROOT/devel/sagenb as symbolic link to sagenb-github. But $SAGE_ROOT/sagenb/notebook/user_manager.py contains only one line referring to ldap:

  there are UserManager backends (such as LDAP) where we could have many valid
usernames, but

Still something wrong with this setup?

--
Jori Mäntysalo