Jason

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:50:45 PM UTC-6, Jason Grout wrote:

> Does this message not appear when you use the open_viewer option?

Yes, but did you read it? The only clear interpretation is that the
open_viewer option has been dropped completely, not that a value of
admin_login forbids the viewer from opening.

It's not a burden to experiment and find out, and probably no one else in
the world cares, but I'll register my harumph anyway.

john perry