*Hello,*
*here are some bugs and suggestions.*
*
*Best regards.*
*Christophe which is a real fan of Sagemath Cloud.*

*=====*
*BUG 1*
*=====*
*
*
*When I rename a Sage worksheet, its content is erased.*

*
*
*=====*
*BUG 2*
*=====*
*
*
*I can't download directly all the content of one fold.*
*
*
*
*
*============*
*SUGGESTION 2*
*============*
*
*
*I believe that the difference between the code and its output is too soft.
Maybe a background color could do the job.*
*
*
*
*
*============*
*SUGGESTION 2*
*============*
*
*
*I use a lot the triple quotes for multiline comments in my codes. Indeed I
will use **later** this comments so as to produce automatically tutorials
in LaTeX format.*
*
*
*For the moment, this triple quotes seem to be printed even if there are
not at the end of the code.*
*
*
*