On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Christophe Bal <projet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I will try to be clearer. Sorry for my english, I'm a french frog ;-).
>

> ============
> SUGGESTION 1
> ============
>
> Concerning the output of one code, the CodeMirror theme is not the problem.
> Indeed, it could be better to enhance the style of the frame showing the
> output. Maybe a wider left vertical line with a bit more of shift could do
> the job.

Oh, I see -- just the output.  I've tweaked this in various ways, and
probably should again.  It's just some pure CSS...

> ============
> SUGGESTION 2
> ============
>
> Nows let's consider the following code.
>
> """
> Some special comments using a personal formatting
> langage.
> """
> print 'TEST'
>
> If I run it, I obtain the following output.
>
> '\nSome special comments using a personal formatting\nlangage.\n' TEST
>
> Or I would expect to have only the last line coming from the print function.
> Is it a Sage feature or can you avoid this kind of feature ?
>
> I can understand an automatic printing fro the very last string even if it
> is not preceded by a print function, but I do not see a reason to print all
> intermediate alone strings.

I see.  The input is broken into blocks and each is evaluated
separately.  E.g., if you type

2+2
3+5

in a cell, then it outputs 4 and 8.    While I think about this, would
it be too much of
an imposition for you to write

a="""
Some comments in
a personal language
"""

where a could be anything, e.g., "_"...?

> Best regards.
> Christophe BAL

William Stein
Professor of Mathematics